
Ben and I had so much fun in Iowa for thanksgiving with the Cheneys! We flew into Minnesota- Minneapolis and were picked up by Ben's sister Jana. We had so much fun eating dinner at their house, driving halfway to Iowa with James and getting picked up for the other half of the drive to Iowa by Ben's friend Russell. We enjoyed spending time with Mom and Dad for a few days before the rest of the family came into town.

Ben helped Dad with the christmas lights and Stacie had fun learning how to make sour cream pancakes and 7 layer jello with mom. The men played in a turkey bowl at Ben's old highschool (apparently they play flag for 10 minutes then tackle, so no women allowed- bummer for me, so I just watched with Dad on the sidelines). After a fantastic thanksgiving we went back to Minnesota to spend the night at Janna and Jame's house, but not before eating our first Dim Sum at a chinese restaurant.

We had lots of fun with you! I can't wait till we get to see you again!
ReplyDelete