Ben joined the 25 year old club this past wednesday on January 13th. His lost packaged arrived just in time for him to open on his birthday. He had a missionary correlation meeting in the evening at the Falconer's house, so I decided that would be perfect for a surprise attack party. He had no idea anything was going on, because usually I tell him all of his surprises and he never gets to be surprised. I didn't execute the plan until he left for the meeting, because I knew I would spoil the surprise if I told anyone about it before he left.
I called the Falconers right after Ben left and asked if there was a way to sneak in the back door of the house, without Ben knowing. Well- I went in through the garage and lit the candles in the laundry room right before I went out to surprise him. I put reeces peanut butter cups on the top, just like he likes. It was a lot of fun! Thanks to everyone who texted, called or facebooked Ben on his birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment