This is one of the many highlights of working with grades k-4...ARTWORK! This little boy gave me two envelopes, both with hearts on the outside, my name "Mis chenini" and a picture on the inside. I see this little boy, Diego, everyday because I open his car door for him in the morning when he comes to school and open the door for him when he gets in his car to go home. He is just one of the number of kids I have decided to adopt while they are at school. Some may call it "favorites" I call it "love". Some of these kids are so sweet, you just can't help but love them. So are not so sweet and you just can't help but try and love them. This job has taught me a lot about myself, and also about how I want to be with my own kids. Thank you Diego for your pictures, Yahir for holding my hand, Kianna for my daily morning and afternoon hugs, and all the rest of you who say "HI MISS CHEEENY".
lucky lucky kids who get to have you in their lives!
ReplyDelete