Sunday, October 30, 2011

Best Friend's Visit!

Aunt Dani holding Ada for the first time!  Visiting from Wilsonville, Oregon.


This is the cutest picture EVER!!  Ada is smiling a lot more now, but this is the best picture of her smile we have gotten so far- and no wonder she is smile at Danielle- she makes everyone happy!

Just relaxing. 
I went to the dentist and D stayed home with Ada and took this cute picture.

Asleep on the bouncy ball.

We went on a girl adventure and all three of us rode the trolly.
We had a great time while Danielle was here.  Danielle was a good sport and ended up making us dinner 3 nights in a row... oops- I'm not a very good host (well reality is I know what a good cook she is- so I pretended I was feeding Ada while she made dinner). 
We had fun:
-trying a great Gluten Free pizza place
-watching Project Runway with friends and Gluten free peanut butter cookies (which are awesome)
-going to the waterway, H.E.B, Market Street, Old Town Spring, the Burch's amazing Halloween Party
-having lazy mornings at home. 
Thanks for coming and having face to face girl talk instead of only on facetime. 
Danielle is a Tooth Fairy and I'm one of the Three Blind Mice

2 comments:

  1. So fun to see you and Danielle together again. :) Brings back good memories. Ada is such a sweet little baby! I sure love that stage of babyhood. (missing it right now, haha)
    I need to see you sometime when we get to Houston again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks best friend!!! I had such a great time!!! I love you guts and especially that sweet Ada girl. Thanks for letting me stay and showing me around the woodlands! I'm still thinking about that pizza...

    ReplyDelete