Monday, February 27, 2012

Sunshine and Soil

I've created a gardening blog! I just started it this week, but if you want some helpful info (mostly gardening in Texas)- then this is the blog for you!  I learned to garden from my amazing mother.  We had a garden growing up and I want sweet little Ada to have one too.  I wish the soil was as nice here as it is in California, but I know it is possible to grow things... so I'm on my way.  Some of my favorite garden memories growing up were killing the tomato worms buy pulling off their horns, pulling weeds, and eating zuchinni bread with zuchinni from our garden (oh and I can't forget about my introduction to breaded fried okra- good thing I live in the south now, and I can get it anywhere!).

Don't judge me because I killed worms in a brutal way...

No comments:

Post a Comment