Our 1 year anniversary was celebrated twice this past week. The first time was spent in Austin, TX at the Hilton. We had an amazing breakfast buffet complete with french toast and a waiter. We both have never stayed in such a fancy hotel. The second celebration was this past Friday night here near our house in the Woodlands. Ben had the great idea of dressing up in our wedding cloths and going out to dinner. We did and it was so fun to hear "congratulations" from the workers. We tried new sushi's at our favorite Thai place and even splurged on fresh lemonades (we usually just get water). Later on we went to our friend Katie's house and knocked on the door looking all crazy in our wedding get-up. It was so fun to visit with her. Thanks Katie for letting us in!
I was grateful I could fit in my dress, and even more grateful that I have a wonderful husband who has made this past year the most amazing of all my 26 years in life!
THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! Way to go! and Happy Anniversary! I thought they were photos from your wedding day until I read the story. You both dont look a day older than the day you got married. :)
ReplyDelete