Baby Cheney 7 1/2 weeks
YEAHHH!!!! This is the cause of most joy right now in our house. We found out 3 days before Christmas, while in Iowa visiting family, that I'm pregnant. We thought we were farther along than we really were, but we were so excited to tell family we had a hard time keeping it in for about a week. We went to the doctor and got this awesome picture at 7 1/2 weeks. I'm now 12 weeks- and don't have another ultrasound to show, but I do have a baby bump! We feel so blessed and so excited to invite baby cheney into the world around August 24th.

everyone at my house (and even in afghanistan) is so excited for you!! I can't think of a more fortunate baby than one who joins your family. and I have to say.... having had a baby who was due at the end of august before, when I read your due date (on facebook) I thought -- hey.... they knew before christmas! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! We're so happy for you guys! You have the cutest baby bump ever. Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You guys will be great parents :)
ReplyDelete- Trisha (Ben's cousin)