Wednesday, May 25, 2011

27

Birthday Flowers

Dinner at the Tuscany inside the Marriot Hotel on the waterway (we used a Restaurant.com Coupon).

On our way to dessert we noticed this awesome sign!  We just had to drive back by after frozen yogurt at Red Mango and snap a picture.  This is why we love the Woodlands, and this is why we love HEB (our local grocery store- that respects expectant mothers enough to give them their own parking spot!)

Ben's birthday card for me- "Just 27 of a thousand favorite memories of our life together".  This was so much fun to read!  He was so sweet to pin it up on our wall so I can read it over and over!
Awesome birthday thanks to an awesome husband!  At work my birthday was announced over the loud speaker (like all birthdays are)- which brought with it a full day of hugs and songs from 4-10 yr. olds.  I realized this will be my last birthday celebrated at work or school for a while, which brings total joy to my heart because I would much rather spend it with my little ones.  Thank you Ben for working so hard so I can stay at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment