Here I am at 25 weeks. Latest happenings: Baby Girl Cheney is moving A LOT more and Ben and I love it!
My lower back is not quite the same, and sometimes I have a hard time standing up- no biggy since I have a strong husband to help me get up off the couch. (I need to stretch more).
I basically LOVE being pregnant!!!
My belly button sticks out and the little kids at school point to it and think it is so funny.
Ben is the sweetest husband in the world. He seems to get sweeter and sweeter every day. He is taking such good care of me and is getting more and more excited each time he feels her kick him.
I've decided maternity pants are super comfortable, and I love not having to button or zip up anything anymore.
We have been super blessed with free things. All of the maternity clothes that I wear have been lent or given to me, (and I'm talking bags upon bags of clothes).
Free items as of late:
Pac n play
High Chair
Bouncer
Swing
Jumper thing
some diapers
box of baby girl clothes and shoes
baby bjorn
changing table
changing table pad x 2
and I think the list goes on. We feel so blessed! We haven't even had a baby shower yet- I think we just look like we are in need... so we are the recipients of a lot of charity. Oh- and a lady I visit teach brought ME dinner last night. How sweet are our friends?... seriously!
No comments:
Post a Comment