| At the Cabin in Cascade... singing around the campfire |
| Thanks Aunt Nancy for letting us stay in your gorgeous cabin |
| Geocashing in Cascade |
| Baby and Mommy's first trip to Boise and Cascade |
| At the tippy top of the mountain there was SNOW. Ben and his siblings! |
| Can Ben get any hotter? Well- probably when he is holding our own baby, but this is just too dang cute! |
| Ben wins the best uncle award in my book |
| Sweet little Violet |
| Ben and Schafer at the Dairy Days Parade |
| Patriotic at the Dairy Days Parade, I guess I should have not been taking the picture at that moment and have my hand over my heart too... woops. |
| Dairy Days Parade and our free t-shirts. Thanks for the hook-up Tara and Brandon (who made the shirts). This is a fun picture of all of Ben's siblings and their spouses. |
| Another one of cute Violet (and cute Ben too) |
| Grandma Cheney and Uncle Stan too! |
| Grandma and Grandpa Cheney (happy 65 year anniversary) |
| We were going slow, and yes I know a 7 month prego lady should not be on a tube, but I did- and I'm fine and so is baby... |
| Marshmellow guns and the nephews. Ben couldn't be happier. Thanks David and Liz for the best gift in the world! |
| Down by the campfire at the cabin. |
| Boys and their competitions |
Can we do this again next week? It was SO FUN!
ReplyDelete