Sunday, September 4, 2011
Ada Cheney
Ada was born August 24, 2011 and we couldn't be any happier than we are now. Ben was able to take Wednesday through Tuesday off from work (which was part of his first and second week of school). Mom came Tuesday and Ben went back to work on Wednesday. Mom has kept on top of all the cleaning and organizing while she has been here. She makes sure I drink enough and get some rest. We love having her here and will miss her when she goes back to California.
Today we are watching the BYU football game and of course we had to find a blue dress and blue bow for her to wear on this special day.
Things we have loved about being parents:
1. Cuddling and kissing our sweet little girl.
2. Picking out an outfit for her to wear
3. Believe it or not- waking up to feed her at night
4. Singing to her
5. Watching her cute facial expressions
6. Cheering when we find that she pooped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha, tell me how much you love getting up in the night with her in 6 months. :) Can't wait to see her!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you! She's such a cutie! 'Course all babies are. :) For whatever reason I thought you guys lived in Austin or San Antonio. I'm so glad it's Houston, because my brother and his family live there as well, which means we will be spending plenty of time in Houston. I can't wait to see you and your little one.
ReplyDeletecongratulations! and I'm glad to know you like waking up with her. I truly always loved waking up with my babies!! we're so happy for you
ReplyDeleteCongrats you two! You know it's someone special when number 6 makes the list.
ReplyDeleteI found your blog. Why have I not known about this until now?? Congratulations on the wee one!
ReplyDelete